Last updated: June 16, 2016
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information we receive from users of aid.org (site).
We use your personal information only for providing and improving the site. By using the site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
We collect information from you when you fill out a form.
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide, may be used to send you information and updates, in addition to receiving occasional company news service information, etc.
- To contact you about foundation application status.
- To contact you in regards to reporting violations.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each e-mail.
- To administer a survey or other site features
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier.
Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving you, so as long as those parties agree to keep information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.